Personality and Mood Disorders
Personality states a person’s habit, attitudes as well as physical traits which are not same but have vary from group to group and society to society, everyone has personality, which may be good or bad, impressive or unimpressive. It also defined as a combination of an individual thoughts, characteristics, behaviors, attitude, idea and habits. Personality disorder is a state where the person’s attitudes, beliefs and behaviors cause became long lasting problems in their life. They are different types of personality disorders which are grouped into three categories such as Suspicious, Anxious and Emotional & impulsive. Persons suffering from personality disorder have struggle related to other folks and situation, this can a cause major problems in a person’s personal and professional life.
A mood disorder is categorized by moods or emotional states that aren’t consistent with an individual’s circumstances. The most common types of mood disorders include Major depression, Dysthymia and Bipolar disorder. People with mood disorders tend to respond well to medication – antidepressant and mood-stabilizing drugs can help correct imbalances in the brain’s chemistry.
- Track 1-1 Mindfulness in Mood Disorders
- Track 2-2 Major depressive disorder & Medication
- Track 3-3 Personality Disorder and its Types
- Track 4-4 Physical Illness and Depression
- Track 5-5 Advances in Treatment of Resistant Depression
- Track 6-6 Sign of Mood Disorder
- Track 7-7 Social Behaviour
- Track 8-8 Personality Development & Personal Behaviour
- Track 9-9 Overcoming of Social and Personal Issues