Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Child & adolescent psychiatry focus on the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of mental disorders in children as well as adult. Child and adolescent psychiatry has the multidisciplinary channel disorder of emotion and behavior that have their origins in neurophysiology, genetics, and in environmental factors that affect the child's growth and development. Most common childhood mental disorders are anxiety disorders, depression, and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).Normally the children with mental disorder will have lower achievement in the education and great involvement in the criminal justice system.
Various treatments are available for treating child mental disorder/mental illness like several effective medications, educational or occupational interventions, as well as specific forms of psychotherapy. In a year almost one- fourth of children and teens experience some type of mental disorders.
- Track 1-1 Brain & ADHD
- Track 2-2 Behavioural Problems in Child and Youth
- Track 3-3 Anxiety Disorders and Somatoform Disorders
- Track 4-4 Neuro developmental Problems
- Track 5-5 Eating Disorder and Learning Disabilities
- Track 6-6 Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - Psychotropic Treatments
- Track 7-7 Criticism in Child Psychiatry