Dementia is a persistent Neurodegenerative condition in which the mental functioning and personality is completely impaired.It results in a progressive loss of memory which affects people's lifestyle. Dementia is not a single illness entity but the symptoms group. Common symptoms include changes in personality, lack of recognition, emotional issues, failure sense of direction.
Alzheimer's society reports that about 50 million people live with Dementia, and it is also reported that a person develops Dementia for every three seconds. Dementia prevails in the medicine field as one of the priority factors. Dementia is main leading cause of death in England and Wales over heart diseases. Alzheimer's disease is 6th leading cause of death in the USA
- Track 1-1 Neuro Cognitive and Neuro Degenerative Disorders
- Track 2-2 Types of Dementia
- Track 3-3 Neurogenesis in Dementia
- Track 4-4 Global Prevalence of Dementia
- Track 5-5 Topical Researches on Dementia