Novelties in Policy and Planning for Health
Till now health systems are not yet effectively reacted to the burden of mental disorders as importance, the gap between the necessity of the treatment and the facility is great around the globe. In developing and under developed countries, the number of general and specialized health workers related to mental health is completely inadequate. The main objectives of the health plan are to support active management and authority for mental health, to offer complete incorporated and approachable mental health services in community-based settings, to implement policies for advertising and prevention in mental health, to support evidence system, information and research for psychiatry.
- Track 1-1 Health Policy & Planning to Improve Equity and Reduce Discrimination
- Track 2-2 Investing in Health Reform
- Track 3-3 Supported Decision Making in Mental Health Care
- Track 4-4 Mental Health, Migration and Displacement
- Track 5-5 Mental Health of Refugees and Asylum Seekers
- Track 6-6 Partnerships with Communities and Professions