Psychiatric - Mental Health Nursing
Psychiatric or Mental health Nursing selected position of a nursing , which has specialized in mental health and cares for people with mental illness such as psychosis, schizophrenia, depression, bipolar disorder, dementia and many more. Nurses in this field will receive particular training in psychological therapies, building a therapeutic alliance, dealing with exciting behavior, and the psychiatric medication administration. Psychiatric nurses are experts in crisis intervention, mental health, medications and therapies to assist patients in mastering mental illnesses. They work closely with them so that they can live as productive and fulfilling lives as possible.
- Track 1-1 Cultural, Legal and Ethnic Considerations
- Track 2-2 Building the Nurse -Client Relationship
- Track 3-3 Therapeutic Interventions
- Track 4-4 Nursing Practice for Psychiatric Disorders
- Track 5-5 Advancing Psychiatric Nursing Practice