Psychiatry and Addictions
Any behavioural that is out of control in some way is predicted to addiction. Some of the behavioral addiction likes alcoholism, amphetamine addiction, cocaine addiction, nicotine addiction, opiate addiction, food addiction, gambling addiction, and sexual addiction root cause of brain damage/brain disorder. Addiction may cause health problem as well as problems at work and with family members and friends. Addicted person manage his stress and other mental health problems with the therapy. Treatment may also include Hospitalization, Therapeutic communities or sober houses and Outpatient programs.
Psychological Causes of Addiction could be sometimes individual indulges in Harmful behaviors because of an abnormality, or "psychopathology" that manifests itself as mental illness. Psychotherapy identifies, resolves psychological disorders and reconstructs the personality or improvises a person's cognitive and emotional functioning.
- Track 1-1 Behavioral Addictions
- Track 2-2 Pain and Addiction
- Track 3-3 Forensic Issues in Addiction
- Track 4-4 Substance Use Disorders in Youths and Adults
- Track 5-5 Abuse vs Addictive Substance
- Track 6-6 Addictions among Youth and Teen
- Track 7-7 Addictive Rehabilitation