Psychosis is Condition in which the person experiences delusions, hallucinations, breaks from reality, and a variety of other extreme behavioral disturbances. It is a symptom of serious mental disorders. This is severe enough that the person typically has to be institutionalized. The people suffering from psychosis can also have thoughts those are different to actual evidence. These thoughts are called as delusions. Sometime they also experiences loss of motivation and social withdrawal. These experiences can be frightening. People with psychosis may hurt themselves or others. Medicine and therapies are helpful in treating psychosis.
- Track 1-1 Psychotic Disorders
- Track 2-2 Menstrual Psychosis
- Track 3-3 Psychoactive Drugs
- Track 4-4 Counselling for Psychosis
- Track 5-5 Psychosis Therapy
- Track 6-6 CBT for Psychosis
- Track 7-7 Affective Disorder