Stress is primarily psychological perception of pressure. Stress releases powerful neurochemicals and hormones that prepare us for action (to fight or flee).It causes change in the body and also affects the emotion .Stress linked with some of the heart related disease like coronary artery disease, heart attack, and heart failure. Extreme reaction to stress causes panic attack. Situations and pressures that cause stress are known as stressors. Stress response begins in the brain stress might be positive; motivating force that can improve the quality of our lives at sometimes they are called Eustress. Stress evokes various response like physiological, cognitive (e.g. Difficulty concentrating or making decision) and behavioral.
- Track 1-1 Stress Causes and Types
- Track 2-2 Physiological and Emotional Effect of Stress
- Track 3-3 Traumatic Stress & Psychotrauma
- Track 4-4 Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Track 5-5 Stress and Insomnia
- Track 6-6 Stress Response and Relaxation Response
- Track 7-7 Stress Medication and Management