Psycho Social Rehabilitation
Psycho Social Rehabilitation aims to provide the optimal level of functioning of individuals and societies, and the minimization of disabilities and handicaps, stressing individuals' choices on how to live successfully in the community. It implies both improving individuals' competencies and introducing environmental changes in order to create a life of the best quality possible for people who have experienced a mental disorder, or who have an impairment of their mental capacity which produces a certain level of disability. PSR is complex and ambitious because it encompasses many different sectors and levels, from mental hospitals to homes and work settings. Hence it encompasses society as a whole. Nonetheless, it is an essential and integral part of the total management of persons disabled by mental disorders.
- Track 1-1 Features of Psycho Social Rehabilitation
- Track 2-2 PSR Approaches in the Major Life Domains
- Track 3-3 PSR and Recovery
- Track 4-4 Psycho Social Rehabilitation combined with other Clinical Approaches
- Track 5-5 Family Involvement and Support - Family Psycho Educational Interventions
- Track 6-6 Peer Support and Peer Delivered Approaches